My sister and I recently spent a long weekend in Sweden. Falköping & Gothenburg to be specific. While there we decided to collate a list of all the things we appreciated about the country. In the video we go through ‘12 Things we LOVE about Sweden‘ as well as some of the experiences we had.
- clean & organised
- Food quality
- Language – Swedish is nice to listen to.
- Good looking people – nice skin, nice clothes.
- Nice churches (sing in both English
- Nature close by
- Public transport is efficient
- Old buildings with modern interiors
- Things are affordable & you can find everything you need.
- Most people speak English
- Easy to travel to from the UK with decent airfare prices.
Have you been to Sweden before? What did you love about it?
Feel free to leave your comments below!